Sunday, July 10, 2011

Three Guesses...

... where I've been.  Okay, first some hints:


No... not a trip to Mars. Let's try another:


Not quite sure??? Here's another:


People, people... come on now. Okay final clues:



Yep! I've been living in Yellowstone. Here's the homestead:


I was able to snap a few photos of the natives:




I'm here to tell you it's possible to vacation and still eat healthy and exercise too. The food was great. I passed on the sweets and had only one portion of the things I chose to eat. I drank so much water I know most every outhouse/picnic area throughout the park.  Being in a national park made a daily 30 minute exercise routine easy. While I'm in no shape to do any serious (or even pseudo) hiking, there were enough walking trails to get my heart rate up for at least 30 consecutive minutes each day.

Oh, and by the way... the Captain enjoyed the scenery, too:


(Of course, I'm not sure which view he's looking at from that direction.)

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures almost make me want to pack up the family and head there as well. It looks like you are having a wonderful trip...I'm so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sticking to your guns during the vaca (cows?)

    ReplyDelete